What are the average prices of oil change services for Kia cars, SUVs?
The main reason for fluctuations in pricing for oil changes have to do with the quality of oil you use in your vehicle.
All of the major chains (EZ Lube, Jiffy Lube, Quick Lube and Valvoline Service Centers) will set their pricing to within a couple of dollars of each other.
Another factor that may come into play when it comes to price is where you are located.
Kia oil change pricing in 2022
The average cost of a basic oil change will usually come in at between $50 and $60, assuming conventional grade oil is used.
The higher the grade of oil used, the more you can expect to pay, with semi and full synthetic oils topping the price list.
For example, opting for a fully synthetic oil means paying somewhere between $60 and 80 for an oil change.
Whichever way you go, all of the major chains will be roughly the same price for each different oil grade level.
You can save yourself a few dollars off of those prices by looking for oil change coupons online or in your local newspaper.
It shouldn’t be that difficult to find coupons for Kia oil change that can easily save you $5 to $10 off an oil change.
Look for Kia oil change coupon codes
You have several options when looking for Kia car coupon codes and deals.
1. Search Internet
- The world wide web is a wonderful place to start looking for latest oil change coupon deals.
- Bulletin boards like Craigslist are a great place to start. When using Craigslist, you should head to the “automobile” section and then click “services” to find the latest coupons.
- You should also consider Google, Facebook or Twitter to find the latest deals. Just search for “oil change coupons” and you’ll find hundreeds of search results.
- Do not forget the printed media! Newspapers and magazines are still a great source to find latest discounts, as well.
2. Kia dealership websites
Local Kia dealers are another, very reliable place to look for oil change discounts.
You should not limit yourself by checking only the one you bought your car from, but also others located in your particular area.
3. Oil Change Franchises: Valvoline, Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc…
Major franchise chains, such as Meineke, Jiffy Lube, Firestone, Tire Kingdom and others offer great savings too, so you should find their websites and place an order there.
These companies often market deals on oil change services, though they usually also try and up-sell you once you get inside the door.
Their cost of oil change start at around $30 for a standard oil change and go up to $50+ if you opt for a synthetic oil.
The also offer other services including tire alignments, battery replacements, oil filter check ups, as well as many others.
One thing you need to watch out using these services are taxes and hidden fees that might be added to the advertised coupon prices.
So, finding the latest Kia coupon codes, deals and prices should be fairly easy.
Saving some extra money each time will bring a smile to your face and leave some money laying around for other Kia car maintenance needs.