This has to be one of the hottest-looking Optima sedans ever!
The week is over and it’s now time to continue with our weekly Kia owners interview series where we are showcasing the most outstanding Kia rides.
This time, we are hosting Mr. Desmond and his custom-painted 2011 Kia Optima LX with the 2,4L GDI four-cylinder engine fitted under the hood.
Having owned the stylish Optima sedan since 2011, Desmond turned his stock Optima into a real looker.
With just the right amount of aftermarket accessories and custom painting, Desmond has put together an amazing looking ride.
Feel free to read the Optima owner’s thoughts on his car ownership experience so far and see some pictures! Enjoy!
Interview with the owner of the 2011 Kia Optima LX
1. Tell us something about your Kia Optima ownership experience?
My experience has been pretty good so far! I’ve build my stock 2011 Optima LX from the ground up.
2. How long have you owned your Optima?
I have owned my ride for 1 year and 2 months!
3. Honestly, what was your intention when you bought your 2011 Kia Optima?
The appeal of the new Optimas caught my eye.
4. What do you like the most about your ride?
How customizable it is and all the mods they have for it.
5. What is it that makes your Optima look unique?
My custom Paint Job and the way the color of the car flows together.
6. What accessories have you installed so far?
- LED Fender Light
- Custom painted 20″ rims
- Chrom door handle
- Chrom windshield wiper
- Kia K5 decal
- Stripe decal
- SX front grille
- K logo emblem ,(hood, trunk, steering wheel)
- Fog lights, LED tail-lights, red LED interior lights, red LED foot well lights, LEDlicence plate lights, underglow neon lights, trunk lip spoiler,
- JVC in-dash
- 2x 12″ JL sub woofer
- 1800W Kenwood amp
- Trunk Dnyamat
- 15% tint all around
- 6K hids low and high beam