Meet Jackzz from Singapore, the owner of a cool-looking Kia Rio 5-door.
We have asked him a couple of question about his Rio tuning modifications.
He has told us everything he did so far and shared some awesome pics with us.
Feel free to read the interview below and share some thoughts with us!
Pimped out Kia Rio (interview)
1. How long have you owned your ride?
I’ve owned it for 3 years.
2. Honestly, what was your intention when you bought your car?
For transportation, travel to and from work for me and my wife also for groceries shopping and family outing day.
3. In a few words, describe the style of your pimped Kia Rio.
To me my Rio is my reflection, aggressive, sporty yet nice and tenderly loving family man.
4. What do you like the most about your white Kia Rio 5-door hatchback?
Actually, I bought my Kia mostly because it was cheaper than other makes and models.
I liked the shape of the car, the space for all passengers, the interior and on top of that the head unit which can play DVD. And on top of that i ever squeeze 6 of my friend in the Rio.
5. Is there anything you don’t like about it?
Currently, I got nothing that I would dislike about this Rio.
Pimped out Kia Rio pictures
6. What is it that makes your pimped out Rio look unique?
The Kia Rio bodykit that I installed. It’s a mix and match by BMW, Honda and Hyundai.
7. What Rio accessories have you installed so far?
Accessories that I put on my Kia Rio are:
- Simota open pod filter
- A breather filter
- Raizin VS
- Power Pass
- Fiamm hornVoltage and Vacuum gauges
- A 6.5″ monitor
- 7″ roof monitor and ICE
- rear spoiler for Kia Rio
8. Do you have any future modification plans?
Maybe, I will change the white colour of the car and install the crack pulley, a better horn and cold air intake.
9. Who helped to modify your tide?
I did most of it on my on except some that i need help from friends.
10. How would you pimp your Kia Rio if you had no limits?
I would install 17-inch rims with low profile tyres, color the interior to all black and upgrade the bodykit.
11. What do people say about your vehicle?
They like the Rio bodykit. They say it looks sporty and aggressive.
12. What would you advise to Kia owners who might be looking to customize their cars in future?
Research the internet to find some cool tuning ideas. Try to get good deals on the aftermarket parts and accessories. And last, make sure the workmanship is good and reliable.