With the official introduction of a new Kia Soul, the automaker has also released a very special (optional) package called the “Whole Shabang”!
The Whole Shabang package gives a Kia Soul owner some cool extras, including ventilated driver and passenger seats, push button start with smart key and heated steering wheel.
There are some other exclusive premium features available, so make sure to check the list of features below.
So, how much does the Kia Soul Whole Shabang package cost?
The Kia Soul Whole Shabang package price is $2,500, which may sound a lot, but you should consider all the luxury features that the package involves.
Many of the features are really exclusive and you will hardly find them on similarly priced compact cars / Soul rivals!
Do we recommend it?
YES, definitely! If you can afford to buy it, just go for it!
Let’s have a closer look at all the features that this (optional) Soul package includes.
Kia Soul Whole Shabang Package Features
- The Whole Shabang Package
- Push-button start with Smart key- Immobilizer
- Leather trim seats
- Supervison meter cluster
- Ventilated driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Heated front seats and rear outboard seats
- Heated steering wheel
- HID low-beam headlights with auto leveling
- 4.3″ TFT color LCD display (inside the meter cluster)
Other optional packages available
If you aren’t satisfied with the Soul Whole Shabang package, you can choose from more packages that add even more features.
Here are all other available Soul packages an their prices:
- Sun and Sound Package … $2,600
- UVO eServices Package …. $600
- Red Zone Special Edition Package …. $3,100
- Primo Package …. $3,000
- ECO Package …. $400
- Audio Package …. $1,400