Kia has finally taken the wraps off its all-new, long-awaited Euro-market Soul crossover vehicle!
Put on stage at the motor show in Frankfurt, the two Soul models feature Kia’s SUV styling pack.
The all-new SUV accessory kit, which includes the piano black bumper garnish, side skirts, wheel arches and black painted roof, enables the Soul drivers to fully exploit the versatility of this unique compact crossover vehicle.
The second-generation Kia Soul has been given an extensive styling makeover to keep up with the fast-changing design trends.
“The Soul has attracted a loyal following among Kia buyers, so it was important that the all-new model remained true to the original iconic design”, commented Benny Oeyen, Vice President Marketing and Product Planning, Kia Motors Europe.
New Kia Soul Picture Gallery
2014 Soul Highlights
– New model sits on an all-new platform, has a stiffer bodyshell and upgraded suspensio
– Vastly improved ride comfort and driving dynamics
– Higher grade soft touch materials used inside the cabin
– 11 new exterior colors available + 3 exterior paints for the roof
– Extensive range of customisation options available in 2014
– Up-to-date safety features available on all models
Related Kia Soul News
Soul’s Engine Push Button Start – the previous model got the engine start-stop button positioned on the dashboard. The new model features it near the gear shift. See the photo here.
Soul Hamster Toys – There are a large number of fun “hamster toys” and accessories available online. Those are a great addition to your cool-looking ride. Find more info on hamster toys here.