Let’s find out which are the colors available on the Kia Sportage 2019 (model year)!
While we generally all wait to see what features will be available on the new model year of each new Kia vehicle, the exterior color options are also something that generate a lot of interest.
The fact of the matter is that exterior color plays a major role in the new vehicle buying decision, and there are certainly plenty to choose from in the case of new Kia Sportage.
Speaking of that, there are 8 attractive exterior colors available to choose in the 2019 model year. Without any further do, let’s take a look at the available color options of the Sportage SUV.
- Latest update: 2022 Kia Sportage colors
Kia Sportage exterior color options
- Black Cherry – The addition of the word cherry in the name is a little deceiving, as it may make you think red. This color is definitely black, but perhaps not as dark as you might imagine.
- Mineral Silver – If the idea of a silver exterior strikes you as a little too bright, this is a great option, as it’s a little on the darker side.
- Pacific Blue – Imagine if blue and grey paint fell into the same pot, and you would get an idea of what this beautiful color looks like.
- Burnished Copper – This great take on the usually bland brown is one that will definitely make the Sportage pop.
- Hyper Red – If you want to be noticed while you are out on the road, you can’t do much better than this brilliant shade of red.
- Snow White Pearl – White is still one of the most popular exterior color choices, making this one a classic.
- Sparkling Silver – Another great exterior color that is designed to make the Sportage stand out in a crowd.
- Steel gray – Highly attractive exterior color that captures the looks of other drivers.
Let us hear your thoughts on the new Sportage color options. Are there enough paint shades available or there should be more?