How much does the 2020 Kia Sportage facelift cost in the U.S.?
When Kia launched the refreshed Sportage crossover vehicle a couple of months ago, there was a lot of interest generated in the updated design.
But for many, the excitement only really gets to fever pitch once they know how much it’s going to cost to get behind the wheel.
We can now reveal the 2022 Kia Sportage price by trim level, so let’s take a look at the breakdown.
In U.S., the refreshed Kia Sportage offers a choice of 8 exterior color options and 4 unique trim levels, all of which come with a rather impressive array of standard safety and convenience features (we will discuss later).
For now, let’s take a quick look at the new Kia Sportage MSRP based on the trim levels, after which we will dig a little deeper into what you get for those prices.
2022 Kia Sportage price
- LX with 2.4L engine, (front-wheel-drive): $24,090
- LX with 2.4L engine, (AWD): $25,590
- Nightfall Edition with 2.4L engine, (front-wheel-drive): $28,090
- Nighfall Edition with 2.4L engine, (AWD): $29,790
- EX with 2.4L engine, (front-wheel-drive): $28,390
- EX with 2.4L engine, (AWD): $29,890
- SX with 2.0L turbo engine (front-wheel-drive): $33,750
- SX with 2.0L turbo engine AWD … $35,250
Price of 2022 Sportage LX
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price – MSRP of the 2022 Sportage LX with front-wheel-drive is $24,090, while the AWD starts at $25,590. The LX model serves as the base model in the range, and comes with a 2,4L engine that cranks out 181-horsepower.
Optional package on the Sportage LX is the LX Value Edition Package (FWD and AWD), which costs $2,100.
Price of 2022 Kia Sportage Nightfall Edition
The front-wheel-drive 2022 Kia Sportage Nightfall Edition price starts at $28,090, while the all-wheel-drive model costs $29,790.
You get all the features found in the LX trim as standard, as well as leather seats, fog lights, and push button smart with smart key. It features 18-inch alloys, as well as a 2.4-liter engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Optional packages for Nightfall Edition trim
- Nightfall Edition Premium Package (cost: $1,800 – 2,000) adds a number of driver assist technologies, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED lighting and turn signals, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, etc…
Range-topping 2022 Kia Sportage SX Turbo MSRP
There really isn’t any need to add any packages to the top-of-the-range 2022 Kia Sportage SX trim, as this one comes with all the features mentioned in the packages available for the other trim levels.
As well as all of those features, your $33,750 (FWD) or $35,250 (AWD) also gets you skid plates in front and back, bi-xenon HID headlight with Dynamic Bending lights, paddle shifters, a unique grill design, and more. The engine on the fully-loaded Kia Sportage SX is a 2,0L T-GDI turbo which delivers 240 horsepower.