The 2016 Kia Optima comes available with “Premium Technology Package”.
Let’s check what is the cost of this range-topping Kia Optima package.
It is one of the 6 optional packages that Kia offers on the 2016 Optima sedan.
Among available packages, this is the one that has the highest pricing tag, however, it adds a large number of premium extras to the car.
The Premium Technology Package is available on the 2016 Optima SX 2,0 turbo and costs $4,600!
- LX – not available
- EX – not available
- SX Turbo – YES (+ $4,600)
- SX Limited – YES (no additional cost)
List of features
- P235/45R18 Michelin tires
- 10way power adjustable front passenger’s seat with 2way power lumbar
- BiXenon HID headlights with AutoLeveling
- Dynamic Bending Light (DBL),
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Blind Spot Detection
- Rear Parking Assist System (RPAS)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 2ndrow heated outboard seat cushions
- Harman/Kardon QuantumLogic Premium Surround Sound, 630W, 10 speaker system, 7.1
- channel surround
- playback, ClariFi
- Panoramic sunroof
- Overhead LED front and rear reading lamps
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking System (AEB)
- Premium Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
- Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
- Surround View Monitor
Additionally, the 2016 Kia Optima SX Premium Technology Package buyers can choose exclusive exterior color for their new car.
That is the Kia Optima Snow White Pearl paint, which requires no extra money to spend on.