Hi, I’m Steven. I’m from Singapore. 26yrs old this year. I work in the IT industries. I love to do up my car and take pictures of it. I love to DIY and help others too.
1. How long have you owned Picanto?
1yr and 9mths
2. What cars did you own before?
Picanto is my 1st car
3. Honestly, what was your intention when you bought your Picanto?
I wanted a small and affordable car. Easy to maintain in the long run. Picanto fitted the bill.
4. In a few words, describe the style of your Kia Picanto?
I very much wanted to give it a cosy and elegant style. Is VIP a suitable description?
5. What do you like the most about Picanto?
Small and affordable.
6. Is there anything you don’t like about it?
7. What is it that makes your Picanto look unique?
Lights, decorations, time, effort, and money.
8. What accessories have you installed so far?
– grille light
– handle light
– led scanner
– boot lighting
– strobe lights
– hurricane drop in filter
– cold air intake pipe
– spark plug optimizer
– fuel magnet
– fuel catalyst
– lowering springs
– chrome stripping
– body kit
– star tail light cover
9. What’s next?
I have thoughts of changing spoiler, something more protruding.
10. Who helped modify your Picanto?
Accessories shops, DIY, forum friends.
11. Products of which tuning company did you use?
12. How would you rate your car; on a scale from 1 to 10?
You be the judge. Since it’s the way I’ve modified it, I’m always giving it 10.
13. How would you pimp your ride if you had no limits?
I’ve photo shopped my dream Picanto, I’ll email you.
14. What do people say about your Picanto?
They say I’ve spend a lot of time, effort and money in it.
15. What would you advise to Kia owners who might be looking to customize their cars in future?
Decide on a theme, and work you way to it. Changing themes wastes the effort you’ve put in earlier on.
16. Do you see yourself as a Kia owner in the future?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Thank you Steven! Our Kia Owners category contains more hot looking Kias. Check it out.